MetaTrader 4 Main Menu – Window Button
This lesson will cover the following
Commands, that manage the chart windows are presented in this menu. Here one can choose the way charts are arranged in the work space or open a new chart window. The following commands are featured:
– New Window – opens a new symbol chart window. Upon execution of this command, a sub-menu will be called, containing a list of available symbols. After selecting a symbol name from this list, one can open the corresponding chart. A new window can also be opened by using the button from the “Standard” toolbar or by using the command from the “File – New Chart” menu.
Best Forex Brokers for Sweden
– Cascade – arranges the chart windows in stages.
– Tile Horizontally – arranges the chart windows in a horizontal manner.
– Tile Vertically – arranges the chart windows in a vertical manner.
– Arrange Icons – arranges minimized windows. Upon execution of this command, windows of all open charts are minimized and located in the lower part of the work space. This is helpful, when one works with several charts at the same time.
A list of all active chart windows is to be seen in the lower part of the present menu. The current window is checked. In order to activate another chart, one needs to select the respective symbol from this list.