MetaTrader 4 Main Menu
You will learn about the following
- Main Menu contents
The main menu of MetaTrader 4 terminal is located under the program heading and consists of a set of sub-menus. Commands and functions, which are to be executed in the client terminal are collected in it. The main menu consists of:
– File – working with charts, historical data and profiles storing, printing.
– View – setting toolbar, managing command windows (“Market Watch”, “Data Window”,”Navigator”, “Terminal”, “Tester”) and the program interface language.
– Insert – managing technical indicators, line studies and graphical objects.
– Charts – setting the chart display and scale, managing the imposed objects and other chart properties.
– Tools – general settings of the client terminal, History Center and MetaEditor (MetaQuotes Language 4 editor).
– Window – providing the list of active charts and their locations.
– Help – includes information about the platform.